- Pillar To Post Certified Home Inspector
- Pillar To Post Franchise Owner
- Fully Licensed in the State of Maine for Radon Air/Water, Mold, and Lead Testing
- ESA Certified in Mold Testing
- Maine Department of Health and Human Services Certified Septic Inspector
- Master Inspector Certification Board Certified Master Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Master Inspector
- IAC2 Certified Mold and Radon Inspector Certificate #IAC2-04-0942
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development Certified FHA 203K Consultant #P1809
All Pillar To Post Home Inspectors undergo rigorous training at our corporate training facility and on-site in homes. Only when they have successfully completed training are individuals qualified as Pillar To Post certified home inspectors. Once certified, Pillar To Post inspectors are also required to continually upgrade their skills to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
All of our inspectors are members of regional, state, national and provincial associations across the United States and Canada, and all inspections are conducted within the Standards of Practice of these Associations.
In addition, all Pillar To Post home inspectors must carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance.